SentrySafe Approved Desiccant – Two 40 gram Packs - P50200
6 Months of moisture absorption per 2-pack – replace or reactivate desiccant more often in high humidity areas. Reactivation requires 245 degrees F for 16 hours. Works with all SentrySafe products
Desiccant packs are an important part of protecting your valuables from moisture long term. Many SentrySafe products include water protection which makes them airtight. Because of this, moisture from the air can get trapped inside your Safe when you close it. Open your Safe at least once a month to air it out and keep a desiccant pack inside to capture moisture while it is locked. Replace the desiccant bag every 6 months, or sooner if your Safe is in a high humidity environment. You can also reactivate the desiccant pack by placing it in an oven at 245°F for 16 hours. The desiccant can also help protect from moisture in Safes without water protection as well.
Limited 90 Day Warranty
- Estimated 7-10 Business days for shipping (No expedited Shipping available)
- No White Glove/Inside Delivery
- Curbside delivery for select models (EF3428E and EF4738E)
- For curbside delivery, have dolly or alternative way to move large and heavy objects.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from Sentry Safe.
- No Exchanges
- All returns must have a returned material Authorization (RMA) Number issued by Sentry Safe.
- The RMA must be shown on all labels and correspondence with regards to returned merchandise.
- All returns must be prepaid and returned within 30 days of authorization in order to receive credit.
- A minimum 25% handling charge will be assessed on authorized returns, unless item is defective.
- Returns received without prior authorization (RMA Code) will be returned to the customer.
- In order to start the return process, please call our customer service at 1-800-828-1438.